ACHIEVER'S TESTIMONIALS ABOUT GETTING A COACHING SUPPORT
"During this 4 months of leading the company in two key roles, my coach was instrumental in providing me a with a sounding board for strategic decision making during a time when significant CEO lead changes were occurring that affected our entire organization. The coach provided me the benefit of being able to work through important decisions and plans in advance of exposing them to our Board and the executive management team"
"My coach helped my personal development and pushed me to review my interactions with my peers, leaders and direct staff and make substantive changes in how I engage with my staff and then provide them the clear feedback and guidance they wanted from me."
"With my executive coach, I have extensively changed my leadership approach. I now see myself more objectively. In the past, a distorted self-image prevented me from identifying areas that warranted improvement—a major stumbling block in my leadership growth and development. My coach quickly uncovered the problem and provided the tools I need to understand how others perceive me. With my newly honed skills, I can adjust my actions and modify my behaviors for increasingly positive results"
"I initially didn’t understand or comprehend the need for an executive coach. But as the old adage goes, "you don’t know what you don’t know". My coach gave me a different point of view. I was able to recognize where I could improve myself. I found balance in my work and home life. During my time with my coach, I was required to make a very difficult decision on my career and family. It became the easiest transition I have ever had in my career. My only regret is, I wish I had found my coach earlier in my career."
"I was lacking in good communication skills and people’s negative perception of me was seriously limiting my career advancement. My supervisor recommended me a coach in both these areas. Through my coaching process, I’ve learned a completely different style of communication skills and now have a solid portfolio of new techniques which significantly improved my relationships with others. My supervisor has noticed a positive difference in my daily interactions with my co-workers"
Having red these testimonials above if you are still unsure as to whether or not you would benefit from coaching, review the statements below:
- I have big ideas/goals for myself and my company, but I’m not sure how I’ll accomplish them.
- I have reached the limit of what I can accomplish without some help.
- I’m missing the deadlines/goals I have for myself and have no one holding me accountable.
- I access my best thinking by processing my thoughts with someone else and I don’t have anyone to “think out loud” with.
- I feel overwhelmed.
- My company and I are too insulated and I want someone who can think with me about my business and provide outside insight.
- I’m not comfortable with my leadership style, and I can’t seem to get the best from my team.
- I’m not confident handling conflict effectively.
- I don’t have anyone I can confide in who doesn’t also have an agenda.
- I’m always looking for ways to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- I want to learn new skills, new tools to help me run my company and lead my team.
- My focus feels too fragmented.
- I sense I’ve gotten stale and want some fresh thinking.
- I don’t know what I don’t know about leading my business to success.
- I want to make my company more valuable and I’m not sure how.
If three or more of these statements fit you, an executive coaching could be right for you. Feel free to contact us.